Valentine’s Day was extra special this year; I was awarded the Kreative Blogger Award by Sylvia Morice. We met through reading and commenting on someone else’s blog. I greatly respect and enjoy Sylvia’s posts, and recommend them to anyone looking for excellent writing that is a treat to read. I always make time to read her posts, no matter how busy the day becomes.
As part of my obligation I must reveal 10 things about myself that you don’t know.
1) Ayn Rand’s books had a huge impact on me, not to say that I now follow her politics.
2) The older I get the more I appreciate Dr.Seuss.
3) The best thing about having children is the freedom it gives to be silly, play and giggle.
4) Front sections of newspapers are so depressing that I reach for the Food , Styles and Science sections.
5) I love going to the theater, although I must admit that when the experience is over I often wonder if the hassle of getting there was worth it.
6) My current dilemma is whether to wear my glasses fulltime. The downside is that I look geeky. The positive is that it covers the under eye circles.
7) My brother and I still share memories of our parents and our experiences growing up. It makes me wonder what stories my children and grandchildren will remember about me.
8) I was once a good guitarist. But long isolating practices took too much time out of my life every day. So now I write a blog, which takes hours out of my life every day.
9) I can tolerate stories about sad things that happen to people. But not sad stories about animals.
10) The most depressing news I had recently is that I shrunk 1 1/2 inches.
My next happy obligation is to award fellow bloggers with the Kreativ Blogger Award,
6) This Little Lark
Good luck to all the wonderful bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of meeting through wordpress.