Kreativ Blogger Award
Valentine’s Day was extra special this year; I was awarded the Kreative Blogger Award by Sylvia Morice. We met through reading and commenting on someone else’s blog. I greatly respect and enjoy Sylvia’s posts, and recommend them to anyone looking for excellent writing that is a treat to read. I always make time to read her posts, no matter how busy the day becomes.
As part of my obligation I must reveal 10 things about myself that you don’t know.
1) Ayn Rand’s books had a huge impact on me, not to say that I now follow her politics.
2) The older I get the more I appreciate Dr.Seuss.
3) The best thing about having children is the freedom it gives to be silly, play and giggle.
4) Front sections of newspapers are so depressing that I reach for the Food , Styles and Science sections.
5) I love going to the theater, although I must admit that when the experience is over I often wonder if the hassle of getting there was worth it.
6) My current dilemma is whether to wear my glasses fulltime. The downside is that I look geeky. The positive is that it covers the under eye circles.
7) My brother and I still share memories of our parents and our experiences growing up. It makes me wonder what stories my children and grandchildren will remember about me.
8) I was once a good guitarist. But long isolating practices took too much time out of my life every day. So now I write a blog, which takes hours out of my life every day.
9) I can tolerate stories about sad things that happen to people. But not sad stories about animals.
10) The most depressing news I had recently is that I shrunk 1 1/2 inches.
My next happy obligation is to award fellow bloggers with the Kreativ Blogger Award,
6) This Little Lark
7) My Little Corner of Rhode Island
9) How the hell did I end up here
Good luck to all the wonderful bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of meeting through wordpress.