It has been an interesting and a surprising year. I didn’t expect to hear from people in foreign countries or people from all over the United States. The internet is an amazing tool of communication.
Here are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
Other bloggers I would like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger award include:
1) The Middlest Sister
2) The Kitchens Garden
3) How The Hell Did I End Up Here?
4) Words Worth Millions
5) Easy Tips for Business Wrietrs
6) All Write
8)Life As A Modern Wife
Some Things About Me:
1) I legally changed my name. My mom loved unusual names and named me a name I hated. When I got to college a new friend said, “You can’t go through life with a name like that,” and she dubbed me “Ronnie,” which stuck.
2) I am an excellent driver with instantaneous reflexes. So when I drove into an icy skid, causing my car to flip over, when I drove over an embankment into a creek, and when an illegally parked bus caused me to drive too close to it and scrape the entire side of my car, I can explain. Those were extenuating circumstances.
3) I have lived in Queens, Chicago, Baltimore, and West Point, before Morristown begged me to settle here.
4) I love parades and get a lump in my throat every time the music starts.
5) I have a pat answer to the comment,”You’re funny.” My response? “Looks aren’t everything.”
6) I have worked in many jobs. Starting as a speech therapist I moved to aerobic dance instructor, biofeedback trainer, teacher of English as a second language, and Director of Power Presentations, a company that trains executives to present speeches in public.
7) My writing group is “Women Who Write, a state wide group of women writers, for which I serve as co-coordinator of the Madison Branch.
8) In have to live a long time because there are too many stories whose endings I must find out.