|When a blogger receives an award it is always a matter beyond feelings of pride. It means your writing is read and recognised by a fellow writer who considers your writing to be worthy of recognition.Delight and happy smiles take over. Your whole being is bathed in an aura of gratitude, humility, and an enormous amount of (much needed) encouragement.
As a recipient of this award I need to fulfil certain obligations. They are:
- Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
- Share 7 things about me.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know that they have been nominated.
This award was given to me by Maloquacious.wordpress.com. I love being taken to Hawaii with her and seeing life as it happens in that oceanic paradise. Her stories are uplifting and full of joy.
The 7 things about me are:
1) I love movies; they are my favorite form of entertainment, with or without popcorn.
2) I am happy at Farmers’ Markets. I can’t understand how farmers grow those wonderful crops without the intervention of animal pests. They do and I can’t so I leave the job to them.
3) I love what yoga is doing for me and my body, but admit that sometimes in the midst of a session I long for it to be over.
4) I feel cold most of the time and don’t understand the concept of winter sports. Winter is for hibernating, not jumping around in the snow.
5) Today my husband and I began the first day of a Master Gardener program. Soon I’ll know what every plant is, how to take care of it and how to get rid of any critter that attacks it.
6) Blogging is great fun: nobody edits your work, tells you what to write about or rejects your work. And you make some wonderful blogging friends.
7) Is a lucky number, and I wish you all good luck.
The 15 bloggers I would like to nominate are:
9) 365fromthe archive
Enjoy some of these excellent blogs!